This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
The Bridgerton Experience is an absolute fan favorite in Los Angeles!
Are you an ardent fan of Bridgerton on Netflix? A Regency Romance fan? Perhaps you just love dressing up? Either way, The Bridgerton Experience in Los Angeles at the iconic Millennium Biltmore Hotel is a dream come true and the fans are raving about the experience!!
VIP or General Admission at Bridgerton Experience?
If you are debating on whether to splurge for the VIP experience when you go to the Bridgerton Experience, here are three amazing reasons to go for it —
- VIP Seating in the ballroom. This seating comes in very handy at the end of the evening when you’re tired from standing and need a comfy seat. Also, with everyone crowded on the dance floor, trying to see the performers is going to be a difficulty. I cannot tell you enough how grateful I was to be able to go sit down on a raised platform that afforded me a good view as well as a place to set my drink down and rest my feet.
- A complimentary welcome drink. On the evening I was in attendance, VIP guests could choose from a sparkling wine (normally $14) or a mint lemonade mocktail ($10). These drinks were available to purchase from the well stocked bar in the first grand room you enter.
- VIP guests get to enter the event first. If you are eager to document the event perfectly, you just might want those extra few seconds before the crush of guests descend upon the room and snag a spot in the photo opp queues that pepper the event. I counted three photo opportunities including the chance to sit on the Queen’s velvet couch prior to her grand entrance.
How Best to Navigate Bridgerton Experience
- Plan on arriving at Millennium Biltmore Hotel at least an hour before your scheduled event to take photos in the gorgeous hotel. You are going to feel like a prince or princess in the stunning environment. And you’ll likely probably even make friends as you offer to take photos for each other.
- Make use of the restroom just off of the experience beforehand so you don’t lose time.
- If you are a VIP guest, be sure to check out the small shop off of the entrance while you wait for your chance to enter the event.
- Make your way down the main hallway to the Tiffany Room where you’ll find not one but two photo opportunities. Make a beeline for the red velvet couch because after Her Majesty the Queen arrives, that photo opportunity will be closed. Next, take a turn before the artist who will render your painting (a fabulous souvenir). After making your bow before the Queen, make your way back into the first room and join the photo queue for a chance to twirl behind a curtain of “diamonds” and feel like the diamond of the night indeed!
- Phew, time will have been flying so grab your (complimentary for VIP guests) drink at the bar and head into The Crystal Ballroom. Here guests will be mesmerized by the fabulous performers and have a chance (if you’re VIP) to sit down for a spell to rest your feet.
- Before you know it, 90 minutes have flown by and it’s time to say adieu. Be sure to grab your parking validation tickets and make your way safely home. Until next time!
Have any more questions? Be sure to visit the official FAQs page at Bridgerton Experience.
Photos from Bridgerton Experience
View this post on Instagram
Dates for Bridgerton Experience
Bridgerton Experience is happening at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles through summer 2022!
Tuesdays–Thursdays: 6:30pm & 9:00pm PT
Fridays: 4:30pm, 7:00pm & 9:30pm PT
Saturdays–Sundays: 3:00pm, 5:30pm & 8:00pm PT
Buy Tickets for Bridgerton Experience
Tickets for Bridgerton Experience start at $49 per person.
Proof of vaccination is required for the event but masks are optional.
Finding Parking for the Bridgerton Experience
Guests are advised to park at either the Biltmore for $25 or at Pershing Square for $20, space permitting at both. Validation will be provided upon request at the Fever ticketing desk after the event (please plan to arrive 30 minutes before start time to allow time for parking).
If you are parking at the Biltmore, and are coming from W 5th Street (one way street), you’ll want to turn left at S. Grand Avenue and make the first left turn into the parking structure. This can be a bit confusing because there are two guest entrances next to each other. The first one (that you want) is for “monthly (guests)”. You’ll take a ticket from the automated machine, park as directed, and take the elevator down to the residential lobby. From there, you’ll want to either walk back to the sidewalk or take a set of stairs down to the second entrance and turn left where you’ll see the front entrance.
When returning from the event, be sure you have a validation discount ticket you can use to get the $25 parking rate that you’ll pay in the lobby before taking the elevator back up to your car.
More Julia Quinn and Bridgerton Posts To Read
- Bridgerton Season 2 Sadly Fails to Measure Up to the Book
- BRIDGERTON: The Queen’s Ball Will Proudly Debut in LA (2022)
- 3 Delightful Clean Period Alternatives to Bridgerton
- 3 Terrific Julia Quinn Books Worth Reading