This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Good day and happy Summer! I hope everyone is finding creative ways to get out and enjoy the sunshine without getting sick. I personally am enjoying some terrific walks with my dog to the dog sporting my awesome dog print masks. There’s no guessing whether I’m a dog lover 😉
Today I wanted to share the Top 10 Songs on my current playlist. They are a crazy assortment but definitely speak to who I am and my tastes… Enjoy!
Music on My Playlist
1. A Thousand Years – Michael Ball & Alfie Boe “Together”
2. Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing – Dallyn Vail Bayles “Song of Redeeming Love”
3. Female – Keith Urban “Graffiti U”
4. Girlfriend – Billie Piper “The Very Best of Billie Piper”
5. Independence Day – Martina McBride “The Essential Martina McBride”
6. Never to Love (from “Artus Excalibur”) – Mark Seibert “…So Far! Seine grössten Musicalerfolge bis jetzt”
7. She – Il Divo “The Promise”
8. Sunflower – Drew Sarich “Say It”
9. When I Get Where I’m Going – Brad Paisley (with Dolly Parton) “Time Well Wasted”
10. You’ve Got To Be Carefully Taught – Matthew Morrison “South Pacific”
Like I said, my list is eclectic but definitely speaks to who I am.
If you like Broadway music, might I recommend re-listening to #10 – You’ve Got to Be Carefully Taught in light of the social injustice issues currently being raised.
If you are looking for a beautiful romantic ballad, there is just something stunning about the Il Divo gentlemen singing #7 – She on their album, “The Promise”.
Need a song to get up and dance? How about dancing along to Doctor Who‘s Billie Piper on her number “Girlfriend“?
Sharing is Caring
Continue the Conversation
What is one song that is on your current playlist?