This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Happy New Years!
I am thrilled to announce THE JOYOUS LIVING AWARDS’ Non-Profit of 2019…
Some Highlights from our series on GEANCO:
- Geanco Foundation was established in 2005 by Dr. Godwin Onyema and his family.
- A million children a year die in Nigeria.
- One Nigerian woman dies in childbirth every 10 minutes.
- Over 200 needy Nigerians have received hip and knee replacements and bone fracture repairs through our medical missions.
- Since 2018, they now perform minimally-invasive gallbladder, hernia and appendix surgeries on poor patients, train local surgeons, and donate specialized equipment and instruments.
- GEANCO covers the cost of anemia treatment and prenatal care for 300 vulnerable pregnant women each month.
The Joyous Living has made a donation to help further the great work GEANCO is doing in Nigeria and we would count it a great honor if you would join us in spreading the good news, covering them in prayers and assisting with any financial gifts you can afford.