This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
It has been an age since I last posted but the health is extremely unpredictable and the lows have been tremendous and very annoying. Constant doctor visits are equally draining. But all that to say that I am fast approaching my 34th birthday tomorrow (2 hours away). I would say that usually birthdays are fun and something to look forward to but this one is a tough one to wrap my head around. I found my first white hair a couple days ago and start seeing wrinkles in my skin and my face looks so tired and blah. And what about the fact that I am almost 34 without a husband let alone a romantic partner and no children on the horizon? Sure I couldn’t take care of a child even if I had one a the moment but it’d still be nice. Ah well. It truly is all about God’s timing and apparently that is not right now…
It is hard not to look back on the good old times when I was healthy, felt beautiful and off to London for a new and exciting opportunity and start of a fresh chapter of my life.
|with A @ my goodbye party.|
And what about my wonderful time studying in some of the most historic and fascinating museums I have ever been privileged to visit? And making lifelong friendships with N and M? Who would think two of my dearest friends would be Colombian and Russian?
|with N at my 30th birthday bash in London.|
|with M at my 30th birthday bash in London.|
|with my BFF at my 30th birthday party in CA.|
|with M+M at my 30th Birthday Bash in CA.|
- I am praying my disability case is approved so that I can get Medicare.
- that my hands become pain free so that I can type and finish school and be able to journal and etcetera.
- that my body is healed if it is the Lord’s will but boy would it be nice to finally figure out what is wrong.
- that I do get the chance to meet Mr. Right, particularly if he looks like the long lost brother of Jude Law and Tom Hiddleston. HAHA.
- Hastings Alyosha (2/4/17)… so so blessed to have my beautiful boy in my life. What a blessing he is!
- No surgeries necessary in 2017.
- Able to have my disability hearing. Hoping and praying it produces positive results.
- Able to start walking with a cane on good days.
- Fun outings with friends and family to Dodgers, whale watching, the circus, the theatre, etc.
- I am alive!