This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Ingredients (serves 8):
- 1 (10.5 oz.) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 (1 #) bag large marshmallows
- 1/4 Cup + 2 Tbsp. hot fudge sauce, warmed
- 8 graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Spray a 9×13 cake pan with cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter per package directions and pour into prepared cake pan. Bake 20-22 minutes, or until a wooden stick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Place marshmallows over brownies. Leaving oven door ajar, place marshmallow covered brownies under broiler 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown (watching very closely to avoid burning).
- Drizzle hot fudge sauce over top of toasted marshmallows.
- Take 1/2 of the graham crackers and break them into planks; crush over 1/2 into crumbs.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over top of toasted marshmallows, and place graham cracker planks randomly into toasted marshmallows. Serve immediately.