This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Ever since Monsters, Inc. I have been a fan of Disney and Pixar‘s collaborations. The characters are ultra lovable and the animation is top-notch. So when I heard that the newest Disney Pixar film, Inside Out, featured a blue-haired protagonist named JOY (voiced by Amy Poehler) I couldn’t help but grin.
And would you believe it — Joy’s signature recipe (part of a 5-pt. family fun recipe pack) are “More-is-More S’Mores“! Looks sinfully delicious and perfect for the bbq season so I knew I had to share with y’all.
Ingredients for More-is-More-S’mores (serves 8):
- 1 (10.5 oz.) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 (1 #) bag large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. hot fudge sauce, warmed
- 8 graham crackers
Instructions for More-is-More-S’mores:
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spray a 9×13 cake pan with cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter per package directions and pour into the prepared cake pan. Bake 20-22 minutes, or until a wooden stick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Place marshmallows over brownies. Leaving oven door ajar, place marshmallow covered brownies under broiler 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown (watching very closely to avoid burning).
- Drizzle hot fudge sauce over top of toasted marshmallows.
- Take 1/2 of the graham crackers and break them into planks; crush over 1/2 into crumbs.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over top of toasted marshmallows, and place graham cracker planks randomly over toasted marshmallows. Serve immediately.