This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Hi Guys! Are you looking for a new drama to stream online? Here are 5 favorites that are currently streaming online in the drama category.
- Breathe (2017) starring Andrew Garfield and Claire Foy as real life couple Robin and Diane Cavendish. [Amazon Prime]
- My Girl (1991) starring an amazing Anna Chlumsky who always makes me weep during the open casket scene. Where are the tissues? [Amazon Prime]
- Wonder (2017) is another tear jerker where Jacob Tremblay shines. His sensational performance in Room is on Netflix now. [Amazon Prime | Hulu]
- Gotti (2018) starring John Travolta did not garner high praise from critics but for fans of the genre and
historical background this might be worth checking out when it becomes available on Prime Video (11/15). [Amazon Prime]
- The Accused (1988) is a tough movie to watch starring Jodie Foster as a rape victim/survivor but very empowering and the performances by Foster and co-star Kelli McGillis are top notch. [HULU | Amazon Prime]
What dramas have you been watching lately? There are also some of my all time favorites from last month here.