This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
With the newest season of THE ROOKIE coming to ABC on September 29th and a second season of ABSENTIA on Amazon Prime Video, I thought it would be fun to look back at the beloved CASTLE starring Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic that ran for 8 seasons on ABC. Do you have a favorite episode?
Here are 5 of my top favorites (in no particular order):
- The Good, The Bad, and the Baby (Season 6, Episode 10). I loved watching Castle and Beckett trying to take care of an adorable baby in their care. Seeing Castle’s paternal instincts was ovary-warming. (is that even a thing?)
- Nanny McDead (Season 1, Episode 2). This was the episode that hooked me on CASTLE at the very beginning. I loved Sarah Drew in the guest spot as nanny Chloe. And the original Season One chemistry between Castle and Beckett was spot-on.
- Little Girl Lost (Season 1, Episode 9). This has to have been my favorite mystery/case. I loved Julian Acosta as the father of the missing girl and also it was great to see Beckett and Castle deal with their unspoken chemistry when her ex-boyfriend (Bailey Chase) shows up.
- 3XK (Season 3, Episode 6). Any episode featuring serial killer 3XK was a highlight.
- Food to Die For (Season 2, Episode 22). Guest star Julie Gonzolo gets one of the best lines in the series. Fans of Castle + Beckett will definitely love the flirting going on in this episode.
Gosh, there are way more episodes I’d love to mention. Maybe for another post?
Do you have a favorite CASTLE episode?