This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
I am thrilled to announce that Geanco Foundation is THE JOYOUS LIVING AWARDS‘ Non-Profit of 2019.
It was quite an honor this past year to feature GEANCO and their amazing work in Nigeria as part of my SPOTLIGHT series.
Some Highlights from our previous series on GEANCO:
- Geanco Foundation was established in 2005 by Dr. Godwin Onyema and his family.
- A million children a year die in Nigeria.
- One Nigerian woman dies in childbirth every 10 minutes.
- Over 200 needy Nigerians have received hip and knee replacements and bone fracture repairs through our medical missions.
- Since 2018, they now perform minimally-invasive gallbladder, hernia and appendix surgeries on poor patients, train local surgeons, and donate specialized equipment and instruments.
- GEANCO covers the cost of anemia treatment and prenatal care for 300 vulnerable pregnant women each month.
and so much more! That doesn’t even cover the amazing ways GEANCO partners with celebrities such as Benedict Cumberbatch and David Oyelowo.
The Joyous Living has made a donation to help further the great work GEANCO is doing in Nigeria and we would count it a great honor if you would join us in spreading the good news, covering them in prayers and assisting with any financial gifts you can afford.
More GEANCO Posts to Read
- GEANCO Hollywood Gala 2021; Tickets Now on Sale
- 4 Reasons David Oyelowo and the World Love GEANCO’s CEO Afam Onyema
- Geanco Changes Lives with their Medical Missions and David Oyelowo’s Scholarship for Girls
- 3 Tidbits about Benedict Cumberbatch and Fundraisers for Geanco Foundation
- SPOTLIGHT: Geanco Saves and Transforms Lives in Africa!
Sharing is Caring