This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
It’s beginning to feel a lot like fall! The Santa Ana winds are making themselves heard meaning it was time to pull out my favorite chunky sweater to wear. But what to pair it with?
Some say that sweater weather is a perfect opportunity to pull out your lacy and more risque pieces but I’m all about practicality at the moment and want something that will still give me a shape underneath that above mentioned chunky sweater. I don’t want to look like a boy without any curves.
So I decided to steer clear of the lace and mesh options but instead to take a walk on the wild side with Freya‘s fabulous WILD Zebra printed moulded plunge bra.
- The bra has an attractive print that is in keeping with this season’s on-trend animal prints,
- The bra is seam-free making it perfect for t-shirt weather too,
- Freya’s moulded plunge bras offer lift and support,
- The bra offers a fun elastic band in a complementary pattern,
- The bra’s straps are strong and secure promising to keep you tucked in and held up all day long,
- and it is so comfortable that you can easily forget you are even wearing a bra,
- [It is comfortable enough to even take a nap in!]
- P.S. Freya offers several options for matching panties and briefs.
I honestly (hand on my heart) cannot think of anything that I dislike about this bra! And if a moulded plunge bra is not to your liking they also offer plunge bra and bralette options.
Helping women to feel and look fantastic since 1998, Freya specializes in beautiful lingerie designed to complement full figures. From bras to swimsuits and beyond, every full-fit piece smooths and enhances curves using premium European fabrics. Flattering silhouettes provide comfortable support in a range of fuller cup sizes.
Where to Buy:
John Lewis (UK)
and more! Check Freya’s website for a list of who stocks their lingerie line.
Disclaimer: I received my bra from Eveden US for review purposes but all opinions are my own!