This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
[Thank you for your patience as I got settled in my new digs in Orange County.]
I am thrilled to announce THE JOYOUS LIVING AWARDS’ Philanthropist of 2019…
It was quite an honor this past year to feature Conejo Players Theatre and Devery Holmes as part of my SPOTLIGHT series as well as reviewing their 2019 productions including Miracle on 34th Street the Live Radio Play featuring Devery as a member of the quartet.
Some Highlights about DEVERY and CONEJO PLAYERS THEATRE:
- Conejo Players‘ two youth musical programs are completely free to our youth community
- Devery has been a member of CPT for almost 3 decades! and was just elected to continue her role as President of the board for the 2020 season.
- CPT offers so many ways to get our creative juices flowing with opportunities to get involved. Everyone from director to star to carpenter to photographer is a volunteer.
- In 2020, CPT will hold an audition workshop for the youth of the community!
- Devery Holmes won the 2018 best director of a musical for “West Side Story“.
- In addition to her full-time volunteer role as President of the Board of Directors, Producer, Director, Actress at CPT, Devery is also a wife, mom, and the President and CEO of SPARK LEADERSHIP.
and so much more! I am so impressed with Devery and her dedication to Conejo Players Theatre and the Ventura County community of thespians. She wears so many hats at CPT and yet is one of the most humble and generous ladies I have had the pleasure of getting to know this past year.
The Joyous Living has made a donation to help further the great work Devery and Conejo Players Theatre are doing in Ventura County to bless both thespians and patrons alike with A+ productions each year.