This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA’S FAVORITE BEER-MAKERS COME TOGETHER AT BREW AT THE LA ZOO ON AUGUST 2
On Friday, August 2, Brew at the LA Zoo returns for its 9th installment bringing together an all-star lineup of breweries and cideries, along with food, games, live music, DJs, and wildlife.
This ultimate celebration of beer gives guests the opportunity to try a wide range of styles and producers, from ales, porters, and stouts to the more obscure. Beer lovers will enjoy an evening stroll taking in the scenic beauty and wildlife with animal encounters and feedings, while sipping 5 oz pours. The path will lead guests to an array of fun and high-energy entertainment.
- GEC Dance Party featuring high-energy sets combining EDM, Top 40, hip hop, Latino hits, and more.
- Saved by the ‘90s performing top jams from the “dopest” decade, live!
- Boombox Heroes keeping you dancing and singing to the best of the ‘80s.
- DJ Johnny Hawkes spinning eclectic mixes of pop, EDM, hip hop, and rock.
- Casual Encounters providing live back-up for stars of the karaoke stage, including you!
Unwind in the glamping lounge with a round of life-size Connect 4, while listening to an eclectic mix of music.
Pair a large selection of pub-style grub with your favorite beer for an additional charge.
General Admission (Includes 5-ounce beer samples from your choice of 40+ breweries):
Online advance purchase: $65; GLAZA members $55 with promo code (nominal service charge applies)
Day-of Box Office: $75; GLAZA members $65 with valid membership card (box office opens at 6 p.m. on night of event)
Designated Driver (includes unlimited soft drinks): $35 (same price online or in person)
VIP Lounge Tickets:
For an extra special experience, VIP Lounge tickets offer:
- early entry at 6 p.m.
- access to all breweries
- access to exclusive lounges with giveaways, hors d’oeuvres, and specialty cocktails
- an elephant keeper talk for VIPs only.
VIP admission (available online only): $135 available online only
Designated Driver VIP admission: $105 available online only; includes early entry (6 p.m.) and access to three exclusive lounges with hors d’oeuvres plus a souvenir cup for unlimited soft drink refills.
After the event, Uber and Lyft pickup will be available at the Autry Museum parking lot across the street from the Zoo.