This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Culinary and celebrity chef, Bobby Flay, released a new cookbook last September. And what a beautiful book it is with numerous colorful and scrumptious photographs accompanying the 140 recipes ranging from breads/pastries, breakfast drinks (coffees/teas/cocktails), homemade syrups/spreads, egg dishes, pancakes/waffles/french toast, sandwiches, fruit dishes and savory side dishes.
- The recipes are neither low-carb nor low-calorie but when does anyone ever count calories during brunch?
- Bobby Flay’s interest in spices (i.e. chipotle and chiles) is featured in a handful of the recipes as are some exotic ingredients that won’t be easily acquired in your local Albertsons or Trader Joe’s.
- Recipes are not easy for beginners in the kitchen.
- Title: Brunch at Bobby’s: 140 Recipes for the Best Part of the Weekend
- Publication Date: 29 September 2015