Welcome and Thanks for Visiting My Blog
Hi There! I’m Joy and I’m thrilled you’ve decided to visit The Joyous Living today and I hope it will not be the last time we see you.
My goal is to use The Joyous Living as a platform to share my experiences, including as a disabled individual, theatre reviewer, fur baby mom, book lover.
- I started my blog 6 years ago, May 2013.
- I spent a year studying for my MA at The University of Westminster.
- I LOVE live theatre. My all time favorite has to be seeing Laurence Fox in Strangers on the Train.
- My BA was in English from Biola University. I especially love 19th century British Literature.
- I am a fur mama to Captain Hastings Alyosha. Three points if you can tell me what two characters he was named after.
- I am a blessed, born again Christian having made a personal decision to follow JESUS as a child.
- I am disabled – dealing with Fibromyalgia, Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis and Cervical Stenosis.
Thanks for Stopping By!
Before you go, please join my mailing list and stay in touch through my social media links.