Welcome and Thanks for Visiting The Joyous Living
Hi There! I’m Joy and I’m thrilled you’ve decided to visit The Joyous Living today and I hope it will not be the last time we see you.
The Joyous Living’s Mission
The Joyous Living serves as an entertainment blogger with a special focus and love for all things Disney. We want to help you find the perfect books, movies, theater shows and tv shows to enjoy!
Fun Facts about The Joyous Living’s Creator
- I started my blog in May 2013.
- I spent a year in London studying for my MA in Museums, Studies, and Contemporary Culture.
- I participated in the Walt Disney World College Program in Fall 2007.
- I LOVE live theatre. My all-time favorite has to be seeing Laurence Fox in Strangers on the Train.
- My BA was in English from Biola University. I especially love 19th century British Literature.
- I am a fur mama to Captain Hastings Alyosha. Three points if you can tell me what two characters he was named after.
- I am disabled – dealing with Fibromyalgia, Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis, and Cervical Stenosis.
Favorite Experiences as an Entertainment Blogger
- A Zomato Meetup through The Looking Glass
- RA: Moroni
- Behind the Scenes at the POMPEII Exhibition at The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library
- Anastasia the Musical is Sensational at The Pantages Theatre!
- Next to Perfect: A Review of NEXT TO NORMAL
- Gift Guide: Disney on Ice is Coming to the LA Area for Christmas 2019!
Work with The Joyous Living
For More Information, Please Visit: Media PR Kit
Thanks for your interest in partnering with The Joyous Living! We are a family-friendly entertainment blog providing book reviews, movie reviews, theater show reviews, theme park recommendations, tv shows reviews, and more! If you’re a member of the media interested in collaborating, please contact [email protected].