This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
For $75, Disneyland fans can soon return to the park for a special ticketed event, A Touch of Disney.
Dates for A Touch of Disney
A Touch of Disney will run from March 18, 2021, to April 19, 2021, from noon until 8 p.m.
Price for A Touch of Disney
Tickets for Disney fans (aged 3+) start at $75
The all-inclusive ticket includes:
- Parking for the experience at the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure beginning at 11:30 AM
- A $25 A Touch of Disney Dining Card redeemable for food and nonalcoholic beverages at select dining locations within the Disneyland Resort (subject to restrictions including not being valid for alcohol purchases)*
- Unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the day of the experience. Disney PhotoPass is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy. Online registration required.
Covid-19 Safety Protocols at Disneyland
All guests will be required to adhere to Disney’s safety protocols due to Coronavirus. These include:
- Temperature checks before entering the park.
- Face masks are required for all guests 2+, including those who had a vaccine. They may only be removed to eat and drink while stationary.
- Physical distancing is encouraged and promoted.
Remember: by visiting the Disneyland Resort, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Highlights of A Touch of Disney
- Specialty Menu Items
Bring an appetite! You’ll discover an array of classic and specialty menu items from around the Disneyland Resort available for purchase at our open-air Marketplaces and at select alfresco dining locations. View our Food & Merchandise Guide (coming soon) to explore which locations accept mobile orders.
- Food Carts with Tantalizing Snacks
Treat yourself to something yummy. Carts from around the Disneyland Resort will have all sorts of goodies available for purchase—think DOLE Whip® treats churros, popcorn, ice cream novelties and more.*
- The Latest Disney Souvenirs
Browse to your heart’s content. Select shops will be open and carrying the latest and greatest gear, apparel and accessories.
- Unique Photo Ops
Go ahead and strike a pose. Our photographers will be on hand to capture memorable moments as you stroll through the experience.
- Surprise Character Sightings
Keep your eyes peeled. You never know who may pop by to give Guests like you a fun (and socially distanced) wave hello.
The 4-1-1 on A Touch of Disney Tickets
Tickets go on sale ONLINE starting March 4, 2021! There will be NO ticket sales on the premises.
- Limit 8 tickets per person, per experience date.
- Tickets are not required for Guests under 3 years of age.
- Ticket availability is limited—subject to capacity and restrictions.
- Tickets are non-refundable and may not be resold or transferred for commercial purposes.
- The ticket provides admission to the A Touch of Disney experience from 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM on the date selected.
- Ticket price subject to change.
- The A Touch of Disney Dining Card is valid only towards the purchase of food and nonalcoholic beverages, and may not be applied toward the purchase of alcohol.
- For Disney PhotoPass photos, scan your admission ticket into the Disneyland app to access photos captured during the day of your visit. Photos can be downloaded from your Disney account as often as desired, for 45 days after initial capture.
- The Mickey & Friends Parking Structure will open for parking for the experience beginning at 11:30 AM. The parking credit included with the admission ticket will not be valid at any other resort parking location and a separate fee will apply if A Touch of Disney guests park in any such lots or structures.
- Guests will be able to access the experience via a dedicated walkway from the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure; the Disneyland Resort tram will not be in operation at this time.
- Entrance to the Downtown Disney District (separate from the A Touch of Disney experience) is subject to capacity and Guests may need to join a queue.
- Unused Sip & Savor pass entitlements will not be valid during this event.
- Experience elements and information including, but not limited to, offerings, menu items, merchandise, and services, are subject to restrictions, change, or cancellation without notice. No refunds given for any such changes or cancellations whether due to inclement weather or otherwise.
Suggested Disney Posts to Read
- Dapper Day at Disneyland: A Review
- Top Tips for Celebrating a Birthday at Walt Disney World
- Accessibility at Disney World: 3 Useful Devices You Need For Your Vacation
- Disney’s Luca (2021) is a Charming Movie About Friendship
Disclaimer – The Joyous Living is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company.