This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Hi friends! To start the week off I joined Amanda Burnett in a fall tag. Have you ever done one? This is actually my 1st tag (aside from blogger awards) so grab a cuppa and let’s see how similar we are:
- What is your favorite fall drink? Pumpkin Spice Latte
- What’s one thing you love about fall? Being able to wear sweaters and scarves and boots!
- What’s one thing you don’t like about fall? the days are so short!
- Are you a pumpkin spice fan? See #1 🙂
- What’s your favorite fall scented candle? Autumn Leaves
- Where do you buy your fall candles? Yankee Candles
- What’s your go-to fall beauty product? Burts Bees‘ Chapstick!!
- Your favorite fall accessory? A scarf!
- What’s your typical fall outfit look like? Jeans, Sweater, Scarf, and Boots (when it’s cold). A summer dress w/ a jean jacket and scarf and boots when it’s warmer weather.
- Apple pie or pumpkin pie? both??
- What’s your favorite Halloween/scary movie? Nightmare Before Christmas (What’s This? is a favorite!)
- Do you have a fall tradition? Not especially
- What’s your favorite fall food? Pumpkin bread and pastries.
- What are your plans for Halloween? Party it up with the SoCal Blogger Babes
- Do you plan on dressing up for Halloween? Yes but not sure what…
- What’s one thing your thankful for? My family!
- Halloween or Thanksgiving? Thanksgiving
- Favorite Thanksgiving food? Creamed Corn
- Have you ever participated in Friendsgiving? Yes! So fun.
- Have you already taken fall photos? A couple at Knotts’ Scary Farm on Friday!!
Tag, You’re It!
- Charnita (chachafance.com)
- Marcie (igottatrythat.com)
- Emmie (carpediememmie.co.uk)
- Dana (liftedwoman.blog)
- Rebecca (beckiewrites.com)
I hope you enjoyed this fun fall tag (thanks again ItsAmandaBurnett.com)! Feel free to use this on your own blog even if you weren’t tagged. I only ask that you please include a link back to my blog in your intro and then tag 5 other bloggers to keep this tag going!