This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
“Magic of Lights” will transform the Angel Stadium parking lot into a vibrant drive-through, holiday themed light display starting Friday, November 19 through Sunday, December 26.
Produced by FunGuys Events, “Magic of Lights” will make its Southern California debut at the home of the Los Angeles Angels, featuring dozens of displays, illuminated canopies, and digital animation, all constructed with thousands of individual LED lights, which will take place in the Angel Stadium parking lot.
“We are excited to bring Magic of Lights to the Anaheim community and Angel Stadium for the first time ever and hope it becomes an annual holiday tradition.”
– Ken Hudgens, Owner of Magic of Lights
Inside the comfort of their own vehicle, guests will enjoy the tour’s brand-new displays including Prehistoric Christmas, Big Foot Monster Trucks and the Snow Flurry Tunnel, as well as Magic of Lights favorites including the 12 Days of Christmas, Toyland and the Enchanting Tunnel of Lights. Created with nearly one million sparkling lights, Magic of Lights is a nostalgic and festive experience for guests of all ages.
Quick Facts about MAGIC OF LIGHTS
- 2+ million lights per Magic of Lights event
- 12.6 miles of light cord per Magic of Lights event
- 3,750 man hours to set up each Magic of Lights event
- The steel displays are designed, bent, cut and welded into about 800 frames that are combined in different configurations to create each show’s giant winter holiday scenes. each frame of each scene is designed using the latest CAD technology and hand built in-house from 15 pages of design specifications each.
- Each magic of light shows uses about 10 miles of steel to build the displays and 10 miles of LED lighting installed inside the displays, there are 10 different colors of LED bulbs used in the shows.
- Scenes are as high as 32 ft tall and as long as several hundred feet.
- Magic of Lights can be found in 17 other cities in the U.S. and Canada this Christmas season. Check their official website for locations and dates.
ABOUT ANGEL STADIUM
Angel Stadium has been home to the Los Angeles Angels for 56 seasons. As baseball’s fourth-oldest ballpark, trailing only Boston’s Fenway Park, Chicago’s Wrigley Field and Los Angeles’ Dodger Stadium, it has hosted seven American League Division Series (2002, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2014), six American League Championship Series (1979, 1982, 1986, 2002, 2005 and 2009) and the 2002 World Series, as well as the 1967, 1989 and 2010 Major League Baseball All-Star Games. In addition, Angel Stadium has hosted various events including AMA Supercross and Monster Jam, as well as the concerts for U2, Kenny Chesney, Eric Church, Kacey Musgraves and Chance the Rapper.
ABOUT FUNGUYS EVENTS
A division of FunGuys LLC, based in Ohio, whose principals include Ken Hudgens, Tim Murray, Eric Cole, and Grant Reeves. Hudgens, Murray and Cole each have decades of experience at Live Nation® and Feld Entertainment® as top executives in the Motor Sports divisions, with Reeves as the owner, producer and promoter of DockDogs®, Upbeat K9® and other internationally touring entertainment properties for more than 20 years.
Times and Tickets for MAGIC OF LIGHTS
Magic of Lights shines daily from 5 p.m. until 10 p.m. beginning Friday, Nov. 19 through Sunday, Dec. 26. Tickets for this festive holiday event are on sale now and can be purchased for an assigned date starting at just $25 per vehicle.
For a complete schedule and to purchase tickets, visit MagicOfLights.com/Anaheim.
- Magic of Lights is a rain, snow or shine event unless a weather emergency is declared. If this is the case and you are holding a ticket for this date, you will be notified via email.
- NO Tickets sold onsite, ONLINE ONLY
- Your ticket may say “5:00pm” which is just the time the gates open, however, you can come any time during operating hours (5pm-10pm).
REFUND POLICY IN 2021
– ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Please email [email protected] for information about group discounts.
Can I Leave My Car During MAGIC OF LIGHTS?
Please remain inside your vehicle at all times for your safety and the safety of other patrons. Photography is permitted from inside your vehicle.
There may be an exception when Magic of Lights locations host an out-of-car festival or event. It is permitted to park in designated spots and enter the festival area by foot at those locations. Please observe all signs and directions.
Promo video is from 2020.
More Things to Do in Orange County
- Staying Healthy at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts in 2021
-  Disney on Ice DREAM BIG Comes to Southern California!
- The #1 Best Choice for Dana Point Whale Watching – a Review
- A Comfortable Stay at the Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa (2021)
- Pacific Symphony: Live Music is Back for 2021