Welcome to The Joyous Living where we encourage you to celebrate the arts with us!
At The Joyous Living, we provide family-friendly entertainment reviews and recommendations with a focus on all things Disney.
Come celebrate the arts with us!
The Joyous Living wants to share our love with you for all things Disney!
- Disney’s New ENCANTO Supports Future Latin Music Creators
- How Many Days For Disney World? (19 Disney Tips and Tricks)
-  Disney on Ice DREAM BIG Comes to Southern California!
- 7 Top Things To Do at Walt Disney World for Thanksgiving
- Top Reasons to Use Buena Vista Scooters for Disney World
The Joyous Living is a live entertainment critic based in Southern California having worked with The Hollywood Pantages, Center Theatre Group in Los Angeles, and Irvine Barclay Theatre among others!
- Staying Healthy at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts in 2021
- THE GREAT DIVORCE is a Thought-Provoking Christian Fantasy
- Pacific Symphony: Live Music is Back for 2021
- Matthew Bourne’s CINDERELLA Is Sheer Perfection!
- Tom Hiddleston as Coriolanus: A Breathtaking Performance (2014)
We review both non-fiction and fiction books and have interviewed several best-selling authors including Mary Balogh and Tracie Peterson.
- What Once Was Mine [Disney Books]
- Kyle Mills Talks Candidly About the Mitch Rapp Series (2021)
- Valley of Shadows (2021) is a Great Detective Noir Novel
- Mary Balogh: Exclusive Interview with 37 Time New York Times Bestselling Regency Author
We love to share reviews of TV Shows and Movies that we think you’ll enjoy. We have worked with PBS, Netflix, Sony, Disney+, and more.
- Redeeming Love (2022) – An Epic Christian Love Story
- Coming to Netflix in January 2022: 47 Exciting Originals
- King Richard is Definitely Will Smith’s Chance to Claim Gold
- DIANA THE MUSICAL (2021) on Netflix
The Joyous Living shares reviews of favorite places to see and stay at, including Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa.
- See Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel Like Never Before – Los Angeles 2021
- ARC Restaurants Food and Libations – Fun Costa Mesa Option
- Jüdisches Museum is Full of Historical and Architectural Wonders
- Behind the Scenes at the POMPEII Exhibition at The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library
- Dana Wharf Whale Watching Tour
Read more posts by The Joyous Living.
About The Joyous Living
I was introduced to Disney when I was a toddler going to Disneyland annually with the family and friends.
My first ever post on The Joyous Living in fact was about my solo trip to Disneyland for Memorial Day weekend.
We didn’t start off as a Disney themed blog. In fact, in 2013, The Joyous Living was launched as a “lifestyle” blog focusing on everything under these un. In 2020 during the pandemic we niched down to entertainment and in 2021 we decided to niche even further down with a focus on Disney related entertainment.
We have collaborated with Walt Disney Motion Pictures, Disney Books, Disneyland, Disney+, and Disney on Ice as well as reviewed different Disney musicals in Southern California.
Disclaimer: Despite the collaborations we have had with The Walt Disney Company, this is an unofficial Disney fan site.
How The Joyous Living can help you –
- Plan and prepare for your trip to Walt Disney World and/or Disneyland with our handy (Unofficial) Disney tips and guides.
- Find out what tv shows and movies are family friendly.
- Discover what theatre shows are worth spending your hard-earned money.
- Provide reviews and recommendations for what books are worth reading.
We take your privacy seriously at The Joyous Living. We will never sell your data or personal information to anyone.
Work With Us
We have had the honor of working with the likes of Walt Disney Motion Pictures, Disney Books, Disney on Ice, Disney+, 5-Star Theatricals, Hollywood Pantages Theatre, Center Theatre Group of Los Angeles, and the Irvine Barclay Theatre just to name a few.
If you would like to collaborate with The Joyous Living on a future post please check out our Media PR Kit.