Welcome to The Joyous Living where we encourage you to celebrate the arts with us!
At The Joyous Living, we provide family-friendly entertainment reviews and recommendations with a focus on all things Disney.
Come celebrate the arts with us!
The Joyous Living wants to share our love with you for all things Disney!
- Review: Grand Legacy at the Park in Anaheim (2023)
- Joel Magee Disney Collection: 8 Unique Fun Items Up for Bid
- What is Disney Bounding? Discover 5 of my Favorite Looks
- Is the Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures Worth It? (2023)
- How Many Days For Disney World? (19 Disney Tips and Tricks)
The Joyous Living is a live entertainment critic based in Southern California having worked with The Hollywood Pantages, Center Theatre Group in Los Angeles, and Irvine Barclay Theatre among others!
- Review: The Updated Les Miserables U.S. Tour (2023)
- REVIEW: Six the Musical is the #1 Best U.S. Tour
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat – 2023 Review
- Pacific Symphony Schedule: Summer 2023 Concerts
- Frozen Makes its Magical Orange County Debut (2023)
We review both non-fiction and fiction books and have interviewed several best-selling authors including Mary Balogh and Tracie Peterson.
- 7 Halloween Books to Read if You’re Brave
- 10 Memorable Jane Austen Friendship Quotes to Inspire
- Remember Me (2023) – A Beautiful Mary Balogh Sequel
- Kyle Mills Talks Candidly About the Mitch Rapp Series (2021)
- Mary Balogh: Exclusive Interview with 37 Time New York Times Bestselling Regency Author
We love to share reviews of TV Shows and Movies that we think you’ll enjoy. We have worked with PBS, Netflix, Sony, Disney+, and more.
- A Haunting in Venice is Unexpectedly Entertaining (2023)
- Is Disney’s Haunted Mansion 2023 Kid Friendly?
- Netflix’s Lincoln Lawyer Season 2 – Cast, Plot, and More
- Endeavour Series Finale: Everything You Need to Know (S9)
- Pixar’s Elemental is a Beautiful Love Story (2023)
- Queen Charlotte is Both Beautiful and Heartbreaking (2023)
- Why You Should Give Persuasion on Netflix (2022) a Chance
The Joyous Living shares reviews of favorite places to see and stay at, including Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa.
- Van Gogh Immersive Experience – Absolutely Beautiful (2023)
- See Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel Like Never Before – Los Angeles 2021
- ARC Restaurants Food and Libations – Fun Costa Mesa Option
- Jüdisches Museum is Full of Historical and Architectural Wonders
- Behind the Scenes at the POMPEII Exhibition at The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library
- Dana Wharf Whale Watching Tour
Read more posts by The Joyous Living.
About The Joyous Living
I was introduced to Disney when I was a toddler going to Disneyland annually with the family and friends.
My first ever post on The Joyous Living in fact was about my solo trip to Disneyland for Memorial Day weekend.
We didn’t start off as a Disney themed blog. In fact, in 2013, The Joyous Living was launched as a “lifestyle” blog focusing on everything under these un. In 2020 during the pandemic we niched down to entertainment and in 2021 we decided to niche even further down with a focus on Disney related entertainment.
We have collaborated with Walt Disney Motion Pictures, Disney Books, Disneyland, Disney+, and Disney on Ice as well as reviewed different Disney musicals in Southern California.
Disclaimer: Despite the collaborations we have had with The Walt Disney Company, this is an unofficial Disney fan site.
How The Joyous Living can help you –
- Plan and prepare for your trip to Walt Disney World and/or Disneyland with our handy (Unofficial) Disney tips and guides.
- Find out what tv shows and movies are family friendly.
- Discover what theatre shows are worth spending your hard-earned money.
- Provide reviews and recommendations for what books are worth reading.
We take your privacy seriously at The Joyous Living. We will never sell your data or personal information to anyone.
Work With Us
We have had the honor of working with the likes of Walt Disney Motion Pictures, Disney Books, Disney on Ice, Disney+, 5-Star Theatricals, Hollywood Pantages Theatre, Center Theatre Group of Los Angeles, and the Irvine Barclay Theatre just to name a few.
If you would like to collaborate with The Joyous Living on a future post please email firstname.lastname@example.org.