PainAway Synergy for Muscle Soreness and Pain Relief I decided to give it a try. And what a lovely packaging it came in!
For my review please keep reading...
Phytopia promises the following:
- MUSCLE PAIN AND SORENESS RELIEF: PainAway Synergy Blend fuses organic ingredients such as evening primrose, peppermint, rosemary, eucalyptus and lavender true oils with robust analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties to relieve the worst muscle ache, back pain, stiff neck, cramp, spasm and even headache.
- IMMEDIATE TENSION AND STRAIN RELEASE: We know all too well about lower back pain caused by extended hours of sitting on a desk and how tender the muscles and joints can be when engaging in sports activities. When you apply our sore muscle remedy on your skin you will feel an immediate cooling effect, relieving tense and strained muscles, whether caused by long hours at work or from exercising too hard. This helps you get back on track at your work or score points for your team in no time!
- ALL-NATURAL AND NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS: What separates PainAway from the crowd is that it only contains organic and natural ingredients. That means NO harmful painkillers, NO synthetic chemicals and definitely NO artificial additives or preservatives. While other muscle pain relief products may contain dangerous chemicals, we didn’t take any short-cuts but instead opted for a more natural solution to your soreness and pain, using only pure, non-diluted oils for optimal results.
- THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK IN THE MARKET: At a very reasonable price of $39.99, PainAway contains not 30ml, not 40ml but 50ml! Yes, you’ve read that right. We don’t know how long we can promote our product at such value so order a bottle before it’s too late!
- 100% ORGANIC AND THERAPEUTIC GRADE: At Phytopia, when it comes to the quality of our products, we don’t mess around. We only use top-grade organic and therapeutic ingredients to create the perfect blend so that your skin can safely absorb the benefits of PainAway without any unwanted reactions. We use a Dutch-made MIRON Violetglass bottle which protects the inner contents from exposure to sunlight and UV rays, as well as a Euro dropper for non-spilling and easy use.
- The packaging is lovely -- much more so then I had expected! It makes it especially nice for gift giving.
- The design is practical and comes with a dropper top to prevent spills and chances of overuse.
- The scent is not over-powering and has a calming effect that I am sure would be useful if you had a headache.
- Now for the negative... I have tried the oil on my wrists and hands for a week so far and I have not seen much of an improvement with regards to the pain. Yes, I enjoy the scent and feel of the oil on my skin but I do not see much of any improvement with regards to the pain. Perhaps if you had a lesser degree of pain then I do...??
- The oil is a refreshing option for massages.
Disclaimer: I received this product for review purposes but all opinions and photographs are my own.