And because it wouldn't be a true post without some quotes, here are a few to hopefully light a fire under you and encourage you!
Don't ever forget the moments that have shaped you but find your inner strength to be a conqueror and survivor of life. If you are unsure how you or your loved ones can become a conqueror, here are just a few last suggestions from a survivor:
- Ignore the lies. Don't judge yourself by what others have done to you.
- Find a close knit group of friends/loved ones who can act as your support system. You don't have to go through this alone.
- Share your truth! Don't pretend it never happen. Find freedom by sharing.
- Journal. Write out your emotions. They are not meant to be bottled in.
- Stand up for other victims. Let them know they are not alone.
- Never forget. Move on and learn from your circumstances but never forget.
And again a hearty and grateful thank you to each of you who has embarked on this journey with me! Your words mean more than I can ever say... xxo