- The recipes are neither low-carb nor low-calorie but when does anyone ever count calories during brunch?
- Bobby Flay's interest in spices (i.e. chipotle and chiles) is featured in a handful of the recipes as are some exotic ingredients that won't be easily acquired in your local Albertsons or Trader Joe's.
- Recipes are not easy for beginners in the kitchen.
- Title: Brunch at Bobby's: 140 Recipes for the Best Part of the Weekend
- Price: $18.06 (Hardcover)/ $15.99 (Kindle/Nook)
- Publication Date: 29 September 2015
Enjoy! And Happy Brunch!
Disclaimer: I received my copy for review purposes but all opinions are my own.