Love a good loaf of homemade cinnamon bread fresh from the oven? Me too. With the autumn like weather, I decided to pull out the trusty mixer and whip up a loaf of the family recipe for cinnamon bread. Being that I have had dietary changes due to my CFS, I had my fingers crossed that the results would be just as tasty and delicious. Thankfully what came out of the oven was a treat that the entire family enjoyed. Phew. So now it's time to pass along the "updated" recipe to y'all and hope you might enjoy it too!
- 2 C Agave Sweetener*
- 2/3 C Coconut Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 C Coconut Flour*
- 1 C Almond Milk*
- 4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
Now for the fun part (prepping the bread):
- Set the oven at 335 degree F; line 1 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Beat Agave Sweetener and oil well
- Add eggs, coconut flour, baking powder, salt and milk; mix well.
- Put 1/2 of batter in pan
- Sprinkle Cinnamon over the batter (evenly)
- Pour remaining batter in pan over the Cinnamon.
- Swirl with a knife (try not to swirl the bottom layer of batter for aesthetics purposes).
- Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Let cool before slicing and serving with a generous portion of Ghee or Earth Balance. Enjoy!