Ever since Monsters, Inc. I have been a fan of Disney and Pixar's collaborations. The characters are ultra loveable and the animation is top notch. So when I heard that the newest Disney Pixar film, Inside Out, featured a blue haired protagonist named JOY (voiced by Amy Poehler) I couldn't help but grin. And would you believe it -- Joy's signature recipe (part of a 5-pt. family fun recipe pack) are "More-is-More S'Mores"! Looks sinfully delicious and perfect for the bbq season so I knew I had to share with y'all.
- 1 (10.5 oz.) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 (1 #) bag large marshmallows
- 1/4 Cup + 2 Tbsp. hot fudge sauce, warmed
- 8 graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Spray a 9x13 cake pan with cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter per package directions and pour into prepared cake pan. Bake 20-22 minutes, or until a wooden stick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Place marshmallows over brownies. Leaving oven door ajar, place marshmallow covered brownies under broiler 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown (watching very closely to avoid burning).
- Drizzle hot fudge sauce over top of toasted marshmallows.
- Take 1/2 of the graham crackers and break them into planks; crush over 1/2 into crumbs.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over top of toasted marshmallows, and place graham cracker planks randomly into toasted marshmallows. Serve immediately.
Isn't your mouth watering just reading these directions? Check out the PDFs (see in either Spanish or English) for this recipe + 4 others inspired by the other Inside Out emotions.
And save the date because come 19th of June 2015, Inside Out will be on the big screens promising family fun and positivity!