Adeline offers an organic eye serum that comes in at #20 on Amazon's best selling list for eye serums. Not half bad!
The brand promises:
- the reduction of crow's feet and fine lines
- the reduction of dark circles under the eyes
- a healthier and youthful glow (no makeup necessary!)
- protection of your skin thanks to antioxidant vitamins
- eliminate brown spots and discoloration
- reduce inflammation
- improve clarity
AND THE BEST PART:
a RISK FREE guarantee so that even if you use the entire bottle and are still not satisfied, they will issue a full refund! So what do you really have to lose except time?
So, what did I think?
- I definitely saw a reduction of dark circles (a result of poor sleep) under my eyes!
- The serum is clear, goes on smoothly, and doesn't have any noticeable smell (all good things).
- I have sensitive skin and eyes and did experience some MINOR irritation at first but it is not something that interferes with my day-to-day life.
Where to buy: Amazon
Price: $35.25 (money back guarantee)
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Glycerin, Glycerin*, Cucumber Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chamomile Extract, Eyebright Extract*, Potassium Sorbate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract*. *Organic
To buy or not: I have previously reviewed other Azure Cucumber Eye Brightening Gel that comes in as #1 in eye treatment serums at $19.95. So if you are looking for a new product to test and money is an issue, I would suggest giving Azure a try first. But again, I did see improvements using Adeline's eye serum.
Good luck and please do not hesitate to ask any questions in the comments below. I will try to answer as best as possible.
Disclaimer: I was gifted the Adeline organic eye serum for review purposes however all opinions are my own.