Thank you to Pascaline at 1001 Travel Ideas for my Liebster Award nomination. This is a very belated post but the Liebster Award is supposed to help others discover new blogs and promote blogs we like so why not? :D
So first, those o-so important rules:
- Thank the blogger, who nominated you
- Answer the eleven questions they ask you
- Nominate eleven bloggers with less than 500 followers
- Ask those eleven bloggers new eleven questions
- Let those bloggers know, they have been nominated, so they can continue the chain
1. Why did you start blogging? I love to write. I was a creative writing major at university and moving across the pond to London seemed to a perfect time to start a blog.
2. What do you enjoy most about blogging? I love getting to experience new things whether its the restaurant Zomato sends me out to review or the amazing Books About Town adventures I went on with Natasha and I love the opportunity to share those said adventures and experiences.
3. Why do you travel? Because the world has soo much to share! and there is so much history to dig through.
4. What did travel teach you? Oye... travel has always taught me about my own strengths as a person and the vastness of the world we live in.
5. Which countries have you lived in? US and UK.
6. Are you ever homesick? If yes why? Sure, loved ones may be a Skype call away but they are still "away".
7. Favourite time of the year to go travelling and why? Spring. I love going away right before the rush of summer tourists but after the winter has thawed.
8. Whats your favourite road trip movie? Does "Stagecoach (1939)" with John Wayne count? They did cross the country on the road. x
9. What’s your dream destination that you haven’t been to yet? Austria! Thanks in part to my fascination with Princess Sisi, Rudolf and the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
10. First thing you do when you get home from a trip? laundry and upload my photographs.
11. The person that moved you the most during one of your trip? JD! I purposefully went to Berlin in the spring to catch up with mentor JD... I've always wanted to go to Berlin but being with my buddy/mentor made it all the more wonderful.
- What made you decide to blog?
- What are your favourite ways to connect with fellow bloggers?
- What is your favourite holiday hot spot?
- What was the last good book you read?
- What is your favourite clothing brand?
- What is your favourite restaurant in London?
- What has been the most surprising part of blogging?
- What has been the hardest part of blogging?
- How do you market your blog?
- Name three of your favourite bloggers you look to for inspiration and advice
- What is one of your goals concerning your blog?